Do you tend to feel shy, afraid and anxious about life?
• Do you dislike your reflection when you look in the mirror?
• Always finding fault with yourself, what you say, and your actions?
• Is there something you would love to do but feel afraid of doing it, because you fear failure and messing it up, which is more overwhelming than the possible gains?
If you don’t feel particularly confident about yourself, achieving your dreams or having great relationships, and could do with a boost in your self-esteem and self-value, The Fitness Booster Newsletter is just for you! It covers a wide range of mental health and emotional health issues, giving useful tips on what to say in tricky circumstances and how to execute routine actions in a confident, winning way.
SUBSCRIBE FREE TODAY on Substack for regular posts and podcasts on improving your self-assurance and feeling more worthy and competent in your activities.
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS WEEK’S TOPICS
• How Can I Be Confident And Interested without Being Regarded as Pushy, Nosy or Creepy?
• Do You See Yourself as a ‘Failure’?
• Dilemma: Why Have I lost All My Confidence?
• How Does Constant Criticism Affect a Person?